We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. www.erinhansonprints.com It's time to test another outfit. And it all happened after Lara took her car to the carwash. We are curious to see if this oil video will be more or less appreciated. And of course we watch the feedback closely and learn from it. Please use any of the channels (Discord, Newsfeed, Comment or any other) to let us know what you think about the oil productions. Nsfwpicx. https://nsfwpicx.com https://nsfwp.buzz Asia; USA; Cosplay; Random; Video; OLD; Theporndude; 2022-01-01 This article describes the formula syntax and usage of the IMSUB function in Microsoft Excel.. Description. Returns the difference of two complex numbers in x + yi or x + yj text format.
2022.01.28 08:15 Simplexcarpet Regice: 4788 2982 4935
2022.01.28 08:15 ch_mp_gn_ Message I got this morning
|submitted by ch_mp_gn_ to PokemonLegendsArceus [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 08:15 DandyShandy1975 Watch 👍 Subscribe Enjoy The Law And The Promise Part 2 Thanks Appreciated
|submitted by DandyShandy1975 to youtubebabes [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 08:15 doubleajent How can i do my first step in acting world ?
in simple words, i am interested in acting, specifically screen-acting, and i have no background information, lessons or experience about it…
there is no institue where i live that provides acting lessons… so i have to go the online way
and here i am asking you ladies and gentlemen, to help me with the sources you know to start learning how to be an actor, acting fundamentals… from zero, literally
anything, books, courses, playlists, real life methods… im open to hear from you
and, thank you for your time
submitted by doubleajent to jobs [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 08:15 Les-claypool Anyone know the value of these?
2022.01.28 08:15 DragoVonHell Just beated trigger happy havok and....lots of questions
Like, how did the characters lost their memory?
The world outside really changed that much?
What happened to kyoko's father?
Monokuma is a living AI like alter ego?
And lastly, what was written on the end of Sakuras letter?
I dont want spoilers of the other games because i havent played them yet.
submitted by DragoVonHell to danganronpa [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 08:15 Jackabm Others with Perma-tolis, how does it feel that you can’t trip out anymore, even if you really want to?
I binged dxm last year for about 2+ months. I did between 1-4/5 times a week. I was addicted tbh. I could do pretty high doses due to the special connection I had with dxm. Now i won’t ever be able to achieve that high plat 3 trip which was just so beautiful. How was it knowing that you’ll never be able to trip the same way again? How was it hitting that 50 trip limit?
submitted by Jackabm to dxm [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 08:15 Fish__Fingers My HA review
Hi! I'm playing since 2018 and now lvl 70 and member of active FH. I buy things rarely but I usually buy credits on sale. I wrote a review of how often I use HAs that I have. This text was a comment on last sale and people found it useful, so I updated it.
Pls correct me if I'm wrong somewhere and also add your reviews if you want!
I believe most useful HAs is
- flowers!!! (red ones are pretty often)
- specifics like steampunk, sci-fi, pirates, ballet, auqatic and etc - it may be once in a season or less but it's a bummer when you don't have one
- dark queen-fairy-something
- flapper (surprisingly often!)
- horns maybe
- neutral HA like Dauphines of NY Classics
And now to my HAs:
What do I have - min lvl to use - (and how often I use it, maybe it will be helpful):
- Artemis - 10 - (I love it! I use it instead of different horns, also for elven\forest challenges)
- Australian Wildflower - 10 - (pretty often, but there are more inr testing flowers IMO)
- Bird of Prey - 7 - (rarely)
- Black Thorns - 5 -(rarely)
- Bold Bandana - 5 - (sometimes, but I don't have a lot of hair wraps)
- Brynhild Helmet - 23 - (used once but its pretty new. But I do think it wouldn't be used a lot)
- Crepe Bow - 15 -(rarely)
- Dark Crown - 6 - (often, for "darkness" and magic challenges)
- Dauphines of NY Classics - 5 - (often, it's pretty flexible, for some its a * must * )
- Draping Scarf - 1 - (sometimes)
- Egyptian Goddess - 5 -(rarely, even for the egyptian challenges it doesn't work very well)
- Embroidered Bridal Veil - 5 - (often, very nice and useful)
- Eugenia Kim Headscarf - 7 - (sometimes, simple but nice, wish more HS would fit)
- Fairy - 10 - (rarely)
- Fantasy Hood II and III - 5 - (sometimes, but its a *must* for me, some challenges are impossible without. But I kinda wish they had more colours and fitted more HS)
- Festival Halo - 4 - (very often, beautiful HA that fits many looks)
- Festive Eugenia Kim - 4 - (rarely)
- Firefly crown - 10 - (new, but I already used it several times)
- Flapper - 5 - (sometimes but its another *must* for me, there are a lot of period challenges + it can be used as a ballet HA (not perfect, but it works)
- Frosted Flower Crown - 6 - (often)
- Galaxy Eclipse - 7 -(Really good and * must * if you are high lvl. On low lvl I wasn't using it as much)
- Gemstone Fantasy Headdress - 14 - (sometimes)
- Grace Wedding Veil - 10 - (rarely. I regret buying it)
- Halfpenny Unveiled - 3 - ( new. I think its nice, I like Style 1, 3 and Style4, got really good scores with it)
- Holiday Crown - 1 -(sometimes, can be used instead of red flower HAs sometimes)
- Ice Crown - 5 - (sometimes bit even in winter not so much. I like Quarts Crown more)
- Jeweled Scarf - 1 - (sometimes, *must*)
- Justice Crown - 4 - (rarely, too specific, but some players use it a lot as I see)
- Kokoshnik - 16 - (I love it cause I'm russian. But Worldwide Wedding Kokoshnik can be used instead. Its nice but not a must I think)
- Lady Maxine - 10 - (this or other cyberpunk is a *must*)
- Lauma Headdress - 9 - (rarely, not sure I will use it at all)
- Life Goddess - 5 - (often. Not the best wrap, but I dont have others. Will be even more useful after 85 lvl as flower crown).
- Lionette hair - 4 - (nice as neutral HA. Some players love it but I use it not often)
- Lotus Headdress - 5 - (sometimes. Festival Halo usually fits more, but on high levels its nice).
- Medieval knight - 15 - (sometimes, some medieval crown is a *must*)
- Mercia - 10 - (rarely)
- Mythical Goddess - 7 - (it was useful in one season, not anymore except maybe for Style 1 (lvl36). Style 8 (lvl75) looks nice)
- Mystical Headdress - 1 -(sometimes, but its useful and interesting. Style 4 (lvl49) is very fantasy fitting and can be used instead Artemis sometimes)
- Oasis Crown - 28 - (often, its pretty flexible. Can be used in a lot of different challenges).
- Olive Leaf - 5 - (sometimes, it can be nice but I wouldn’t buy it on my own)
- Pastel Rainbow Headdress - 5 - (rarely)
- Peacock Crown - 12 - (rarely but I still like it)
- Peasant Scarf - 3 - (rarely)
- Pink Bow - 4 - (rarely)
- Pirate - 4 - (probably a * must * though used rarely. Its like steampunk - you wont use it most of the times but when you need it and don't have one - its a bummer)
- Plumeria Flower Crown - 2 - (rarely, not sure if I'll use if in future, but I saw several looks with it)
- Poppy Headdress - 5 - (sometimes. I use Style1 (lvl51) instead of red flower crown)
- Professions - 10 - (used it for one season and that's all for now)
- Quartz Crown - 8 - (sometimes)
- Rainbow Headdress - 7 - (rarely)
- Raw Gem Crown - 1 - (was often, now its not a lot of challenges where it can be used and also I just forgot)
- Raw Iron Crown - 5 - (rarely, I like Wicked Queen more. But grey ones (lke lvl 5) can be used in knight challenges maybe?)
- Regal Crown - 1 - (almost never, there are only 3 styles and they look similar. It's nice but it's not worth it IMO)
- Rococo Pearl Crown - 10 - (rarely)
- Ruby Crown - 12 - (sometimes. Can be used instead of a red flowers sometimes)
- Sapphire Crown - 10 - (rarely)
- School Bows - 10 - (rarely)
- Scrunchies are back - 5 - (rarely, almost never)
- Seashell Crown - 10 - (I bought it on a sale before Siren came out, so I wouldn't say its a must, but some mermaid crown is useful and I just like it. Also there are no variety here cause its an old HA)
- Self Care - 1 - (almost never)
- Siren - 11 - (sometimes, others HA can be used instead)
- Snow Princess -5 - (was often, now since I have more crowns it's sometimes). Its nice and simple and has variety of uses
- Sol Warrior - 1 - (Rarely but I still like it very much)
- Space Age - 2 -(sometimes, *must* cause there are sci-fi challenges all the time)
- Star - 5 - (sometimes)
- Sun - 2 - (rarely. I lke the idea but it doesn't look as good as other golden HA)
- Swim Pack - 5 - (I think I used it once...)
- Thai Headdress - 1 - (rarely, very specific)
- Wicked Queen - 1 - (often. Fits queens challenges and darkness ones)
- Worldly Wedding pack - 5 - (rarely, but on higher lvl (like 76, 82) there are some good stuff I sometimes see in top looks. Also some unique HAs)
- Zahara - 20 - (almost never)
- Zulu hats - 5 - (just got it, but I think it would be useful sometimes)
submitted by Fish__Fingers to Covetfashion [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 08:15 xx_sud_xx69 So they are introducing the tiers of subscription! According to a leak.. So what do you guys think about this?
|submitted by xx_sud_xx69 to playstation [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 08:15 TomisMeMyselfandI Synthesis of C‐Oligosaccharides through Versatile C(sp3)−H Glycosylation of Glycosides
The palladium-catalyzed C(sp3)−H glycosylation of glycosides is disclosed. This saccharide assembly by C(sp3)−H glycosylation featured excellent site- and stereoselectivity and enabled the efficient synthesis of diverse C-disaccharides and C-trisaccharides.
Abstract C-oligosaccharides are pharmacologically relevant because they are more hydrolysis-resistant than O-oligosaccharides. Despite indisputable advances, C-oligosaccharides continue to be underdeveloped, likely due to a lack of efficient and selective strategies for the assembly of the interglycosidic C−C linkages. In contrast, we, herein, report a versatile and robust strategy for the synthesis of structurally complex C-oligosaccharides via catalyzed C(sp3)−H activations. Thus, a wealth of complex interglycosidic (2→1)- and (1→1)-C-oligosaccharides becomes readily available by palladium-catalyzed C(sp3)−H glycoside glycosylation. The isolation of key palladacycle intermediates and experiments with isotopically-labeled compounds identified a trans-stereoselectivity for the C(sp3)−H glycosylation. The glycoside C(sp3)−H activation manifold was likewise exploited for the diversification of furanoses, pyranoses and disaccharides.
submitted by TomisMeMyselfandI to ACIE [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 08:15 Muj_Admani MetaGLX 🚀 >>> Play-to-Earn Futuristic Racing Game 🎮 | Audited by Solidproof 🔎 | Fully Doxxed Team ✅ | Weekly AMA 🎤 | Partnered with iBNB 🤝 | Exclusive Whitelisted Low Hardcap Private Sale starts: 01st Feb, 3.00 pm UTC ⌚ | Airdrops for 2000 participants 🎁
Private Sale Whitelist Spots are almost filled. Don't miss out: https://telegram.me/MetaGLX_WhitelistBot Play now: https://play.metaglx.com MetaGLX is a futuristic, fast-paced and First-ever Play-to-Earn turn-based NFT Racing Game inspired by the WipEout and F-Zero series in which players pilot anti-gravity ships through a variety of scenarios around futuristic race tracks. MetaGLX employs this Play-to-Earn model to reward players with MGLX tokens through dynamic gameplay and participation in Multiplayer PvP tournaments in the upcoming seasons. With this seamless combination of the Racing Game and Play-to-Earn models, MetaGLX gives players the opportunity to play and earn rewards at the same time.
MetaGLX is a futuristic, fast-paced and First-ever Play-to-Earn turn-based NFT Racing Game inspired by the WipEout and F-Zero series in which players pilot anti-gravity ships through a variety of scenarios around futuristic race tracks. MetaGLX employs this Play-to-Earn model to reward players with MGLX tokens through dynamic gameplay and participation in Multiplayer PvP tournaments in the upcoming seasons. With this seamless combination of the Racing Game and Play-to-Earn models, MetaGLX gives players the opportunity to play and earn rewards at the same time.etaGLX is a futuristic, fast-paced and First-ever Play-to-Earn turn-based NFT Racing Game inspired by the WipEout and F-Zero series in which players pilot anti-gravity ships through a variety of scenarios around futuristic race tracks. MetaGLX employs this Play-to-Earn model to reward players with MGLX tokens through dynamic gameplay and participation in Multiplayer PvP tournaments in the upcoming seasons. With this seamless combination of the Racing Game and Play-to-Earn models, MetaGLX gives players the opportunity to play and earn rewards at the same time.
To create a friendly environment for new players who are unfamiliar with the Cryptocurrency market and NFTs, a Free-to-Play Season 1 is introduced to give incentives to such players to do their own research and learn about the market, and as well as practice the game.
Season 1 will begin with a Free-to-play; Play-to-earn "Time Attack" mode. The top 3 scorers win $5,000, $2,500, $1,250 in MGLX tokens and Gold, Silver, Bronze Metaship NFT's respectively. The remaining 7 out of the Top 10 players win $500 each together with Metaship NFT's. Note: MGLX tokens in the Prize Pool locked until Season 1 ends on 28, February 2022!
What problem does it solve?
In the gaming industry, Free-to-Play games are convincingly dominating the scene and are projected to continue increasing in both revenue and market share for years to come. Most NFT games currently suffer a common issue: a low player base. There are numerous reasons for this, but the root causes are:
2022.01.28 08:15 premyslvaculik Vodafone Curb je nový lokátor s měsíčním poplatkem 69 Kč
|submitted by premyslvaculik to Smartphony [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 08:15 Jose-Francis2 Stranger Things
|submitted by Jose-Francis2 to StrangerThingsMemes [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 08:15 esaesko Tytti Yli-Viikarille sakkotuomio
2022.01.28 08:15 abz_eng Five years in hospital 'is like dad being stolen' - BBC News
|submitted by abz_eng to Scotland [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 08:15 opcoupon 53% off >> $89.99>> Topshak TS-AG2 1600W Brushless Cordless Angle Grinder Banggood Coupon Code [Czech Warehouse]
|submitted by opcoupon to couponPromocode [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 08:15 CubesBuster Turns out I can connect to audio equipment in some nearby class via bluetooth ...
2022.01.28 08:15 Trotter999 I see a lot of posts with people asking about where can I get Tolkien books from. The Tolkien Collectors Guide Store has links for nearly inprint UK & US books from Blackwells and Amazon, more suppliers will be added. It has sections for UK and US books, boxed sets, deluxe, eBooks and Audiobooks
|submitted by Trotter999 to tolkienbooks [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 08:15 Usitrel Need your help before I start Minoxidil.
Hello, I'm a victim of MPB and I started taking finasteride yesterday, tomorrow I'm going to start using minoxidil, but before that I have 2 questions. I am planning to have a hair transplant in the future, so I have some questions about using minoxidil, one of them is if I should apply minoxidil on the sides and back, which still has hair, or should I only apply it on the areas with shedding/baldness? I know that when I stop using minoxidil, it will shed all grown and preserved hair and I don't want my hair on the sides and back to fall out after hair transplantation just because I stopped using minoxidil. My other question is, I want to use the foam form but some people say it is less effective than the spray form, is this true? Thank you in advance.
submitted by Usitrel to minoxidil [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 08:15 politicly1 A federal judge canceled major oil and gas leases over climate change
2022.01.28 08:15 Substantial_Ad_8456 Folg ihr auf insta
|submitted by Substantial_Ad_8456 to Paolaparente [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 08:15 VULONKAAZ Garfield [2560x1600]
|submitted by VULONKAAZ to Amoledbackgrounds [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 08:15 Jjkay22 Good time to bite the bullet?
I've been in the crypto space for 1,5 years now, but Defi and staking are quite new to me. I've been hearing good things about Hector, and from what I can tell it seems like a solid project. I was considering to jump on my first defi project, by investing in Hector a week ago based on heavy recommendations from friends (the price of the token was at 50$). Now the price has tanked, and I'm wondering if that means this is a good entry point, or if I should wait until the APY rises. Probably a stupid question, but I would appreciate anything that helps.
submitted by Jjkay22 to hectordao [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 08:15 WR-57 Gets me every time.
2022.01.28 08:15 Nascarventm Covid anxiety is fucking me up also why the fuck are people walking around coughing like it’s ok?
there are so many articles and outlets stating you’re less likely to become reinfected for about 5 -6 months if you’ve already have omicron but others show vaccinated people becoming reinfected weeks apart from their first initial infection. This shit has me too paranoid and I’m extremely vigilant with what I touch and where I go already so it’s like I might as well just jump off a fuckin bridge. I’m getting another pcr in the morning, this is fucked. I’ve had the fear that I’ve had covid again multiple times days after each test and I get paranoid everytime I hear people cough, I see people walking around without masks and touching door knobs with their bare fucking hands what the fuck. It’s driving me mad I don’t have comfort or peace unless I get pcr’s now and I stay far from anyone who is in the line to get theirs even though it is outdoors I have people around me to care about so I can’t afford to get sick again this shit is making me feel extreme derealization. I was in the hospital a few days ago and got a pcr the next morning which was negative so hopey after being in cabs and going to scheduled doctors appointments I’m still fine.
submitted by Nascarventm to COVID19positive [link] [comments]